Written on: 30/11/2013 by Cixi (1 review written)
Like other reviewers, I developed an allergic reaction to Touche Eclat after having used it for several years. I found the best way to deal with the allergy was to stop using the product, and to apply cooked oatmeal porridge (made with water only, not milk, and no salt) to the affected eyelids. Do this at least twice a day, allowing the porridge to sit on the skin for several minutes each time. Rinse it off with warm water and then apply moisturiser (my favourite is Diprobase, which you can buy without a prescription at the pharmacy counter at Boots the Chemists in UK).
Until I developed this allergy I thought Touche Eclat was a great product and worth the money I was paying for it. I agree with other reviewers that YSL should warn customers that some people develop allergic reactions to Touche Eclat. I wouldn't recommend it to friends without warning them about my experience.
" This is rubbish " Read More
" Very Allergic to Touche Eclat " Read More
" I purchased this as a duo set thinking it might be good for contour... " Read More
Written by Angels Sin
" Fantastic Concealer " Read More
Written by nilu_123
" Great for covering your imperfections " Read More