efficiency & productivity

carlos070778's review of Wix Website Builder - www.wix.com

“efficiency and productivity”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by carlos070778 (1 review written)

wix platform has made more efficient and productive, by not coding everything and having an html app i have been able to build websites that have a great and professional look. I recommend everybody to try it out it is pretty easy to use, and can bring the opportunity to everyone to enter to a new industry.

Joejoe1957Usa's Response to carlos070778's Review

Written on: 16/08/2013

I used wix for the first time yeasterday. 7 out of 10 times it didnt load. Had trouble migrating back to the edit screen after importing jpegs. I spent more time trying to load the application then I did learning how to use it. Lost at least an hours worth of work... I was going to move forward but once I read the reviews...Not so sure...The menu's are good. but the HTML load is so clunky...Totally frustrating.