Great website that does student deals, discounts, vouchers

benunistudent01's review of Urban Tribe www.onurbantribe.com

“Great website that does student deals, discounts, vouchers”

Written on: 10/09/2012 by benunistudent01 (0 reviews written)

I will start with the good things because that is what made me write this review. Having been at uni for a year now I have seen lots of really average deals website trying to get my money but Urban Tribe is the first one I have been really impressed with. One, it is free. Two, the deals are actually awesome. Hurray! Finally a great deals website for students. They have deals at all our favorite hang outs, bars, restaurants and clubs. They also have an online section for lots of handy freebies :)Love that bit. The site is easy to use (thank god.. that is one thing I hate about other deals websites.. far to complicated and messy). There is also a mobile version which I have used out and about and had no problems with. Get the voucher on your screen and show it to the bar man or shop clerk etc. Simples. All in all very impressed with this site and so happy someone has finally made a student deals site that has decent deals. My only niggle is i wish there was an app version as well so i could put it on my iphone desktop but i am sure they have that in the pipeline (please.. :). 5/5