Speechpad Can Get the Job Done

From 1 review

jstudaco376's review of Speechpad - www.speechpad.com

“Speechpad Can Get the Job Done”

Written on: 18/06/2013 by jstudaco376 (0 reviews written)

I started using Speechpad a few months ago when my previous transcriptionist stopped taking on new work. With a big collection of video meeting files and audio recordings to handle for my company, I knew I had to find a reliable provider fast. I didn't have the time to go through freelancer listings to find someone who could do the job, so I started reading every Speechink review and discussion of Speechpad's voice transcription services I could find.

In the end, even the Speechink reviews led me to Speechpad's professional transcription services. After all, this company was able to offer the ability to deal with both audio and video, plus it provided text to speech services. Speechpad's professional transcribers could handle large batches of work with a turnaround of 24 hours, 48 hours, or one week, depending on the size and urgency of the job.

Since Speechpad reviews all its workers on a regular basis, we didn't even have to worry about problems with accuracy or industry specific terms. We were able to get all our files returned in an easily readable format, and timestamping the material only cost about $.50 extra. When we have jobs that need special formatting or a custom turnaround time, Speechpad works with us to make sure that nothing goes wrong.

We still need plenty of transcriptions done, but we no longer have to worry about getting them finished on time. Speechpad provides everything we need to transform audio and video files into clean, readable text. That's why my Speechpad review gives this company five stars for quality, pricing and service!