Rebate never comes

Guest's review of MyTechHelp www.mytechhelp.com

“Rebate never comes”

Written on: 04/01/2014

I purchased a external hard drive last May. I called them again about the rebate and they said because of holidays 2 to 3 more weeks. Really you got to be kidding me. Will it ever come. I don't think so. If it does I'll post it. Their tech service is great but the rebate department sucks

Pat

Lwmtp's Comment

Written on: 23/01/2014

Pat, did you ever get your rebate?

Written on: 23/01/2014

I got a email yesterday that says the check has been mailed. I'll wait a week and see

Written on: 03/02/2014

Yes I got it on Jan 31, 2014

Written on: 03/02/2014

Hi, This is pat again. The rebate came on Jan 31, 2104. It took forever but it did come. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Pat