MyTechHelp www.mytechhelp.com Review

Guest's review of MyTechHelp www.mytechhelp.com

“They do not claim to be Apple - BUT they position...”

Written on: 29/08/2013

They do not claim to be Apple - BUT they position themselves to look like Apple AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE without it being illegal. If you search "apple tech support" on google, they are on top of the list. Can you see why I thought they were apple? It is SO EASY to see right through them: they have a CLEAR INTENTION TO DECEIVE. They speak at the maximum speed possible without going above the legal limit and they hire people with accents so it's very hard to understand them.

I had problems turning on my computer so I call my buddy up for the Apple tech support number. My buddy does the aforementioned google search query and gives me that number. I call the number and ask for simple ways to troubleshoot my computer. They tell me my computer can EXPLODE because the battery was malfunctioning. I was scared for so I agree to get my computer fixed for 200$. If they were Apple, they would have told me my warranty would have covered it!

I then find out that they are NOT Apple and now I am going through the drudgery and tedium of getting a refund!!