Questionable Business Practices All Around

Guest's review of MyTechHelp www.mytechhelp.com

“Questionable Business Practices All Around ”

Written on: 26/08/2013

After I moved to Tampa, Florida and set up all of my Cable and Internet with a large company (one of the MyTechHelp aliases) sent me a router and essentially enrolled me in a tech support program that they represented to be associated with the company that I had set all of my services up with. I immediately sent the router back, but MyTechHelp continued to bill me $9.99/month for "services." I called the company multiple times in order to be refunded, and the customer service representatives just give you the run around the whole time and connect you to at least a half a dozen different departments that can't help you. They constantly try and sell you on support services and claim that they are supporting a product that you own whether it be a laptop or TV. To be honest, this is the most ridiculous company I have ever dealt with. The customer service representatives refuse to help you until you are to the point of yelling at them. At no point did this company ever provide a service to me on any product that I own, yet they will represent to. At first they will offer to refund you one month of fees, but all you have to do is continue to push and yell at them. They will then offer to refund 3 months, then 6 months, then everything. My issue went on for almost a year until finally being resolved today after my 3rd call in 11 months to the company. Hopefully the refund I was promised will actually be processed and get back to me. MyTechHelp is essentially running a billing scheme and any business relationship with them needs to be avoided.