FRAUD, FRAUD.FRAUD- HELP SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN!!!!

CDinNYC's review of MyTechHelp www.mytechhelp.com

“FRAUD, FRAUD.FRAUD- HELP SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN!!!!”

Written on: 06/12/2012 by CDinNYC (1 review written)

This is the first time I have bothered to write a review

The so called support provided by MyTecHelp is a complete scam. I wish I had read these reviews before I fell for there pitch to help me. I was led to believe I was dealing with a company that was approved/authorized by Apple to provide Technical Support. They did absolutely nothing for me and when I requested a refund, they refused and tried to charge me a bit more in order not to bill me additional installment amounts for a 2 year contract for $300 that I supposedly agreed to. I was told by a very rude representative of company that they have my approval on tape. However, what they do not tape is how I was mislead into believing that they are authorized by Apple to provide tech support.

I called the Florida Attorney General's Office(850-414-3990) and was told that they have received complaints about this company and more complaints will help support their efforts to investigate the company. You can also contact Division of Consumer Services (850) 410-3800 in Florida to try to get your money refunded.