My Fast PDF reader!

alexander30's review of Free Online Software Downloads - www.download-free.com

“My Fast PDF reader!”

Written on: 25/05/2012 by alexander30 (1 review written)

Adobe PDF reader is being with me for almost a year already. And the main complain is just the being "slow' of this reader. When I am using this, I spend a lot of time because it is very lag. I decided to look for another PDF reader.

I found this Go PDF reader from a trusted site. You can run this in all windows version and the download speed is very fast. It made me happier because I got this for free only. It is light, faster and it is the best alternative to Adobe PDF reader. It comes with the same solid features, a few new ones, and an upgraded interface. It is easy to use, very user-friendly. It was made simple, intuitive user friendly. Small and starts up very fast. It has easy customizable controls, it reads XPS, DjVU, CBZ, and CBR. It has absolutely no adware and no spyware. This is less I know, but being less in this software makes it light which means when you open a file it just takes a few moment. No lag no hassle. Highly recommended!