My new Instant Messenger :)

xandelyn's review of Free Online Software Downloads - www.download-free.com

“My new Instant Messenger :)”

Written on: 09/05/2012 by xandelyn (1 review written)

Online chatting is very known nowadays as one and easiest way on how to communicate your loved ones. I am tired of my old instant messenger because of limited access. A friend of mine suggested me to download this software called Easy Instant Messenger, from the name itself "easy" catches my senses. So, when I download it I was amazed again because it is for FREE, all of us would be happy if there is a thing in this world that is free so I immediately download it. After that I try it. This software has a lot of features one is, it is compatible with Yahoo Messenger, next is, it is clean, easy to use interface and design. It also supports emoticons and of course it can be used easily in all accounts at the same time. This software changes my life really. It makes my life simple and untiring. I can stay in one place and chat with my friends whatever they use at once. Just sharing this to you, for you to try and experience what I had experience in this Easy Instant Messenger.