awesome PDF reader!

vain99's review of Free Online Software Downloads - www.download-free.com

“awesome PDF reader!”

Written on: 27/04/2012 by vain99 (1 review written)

In school, most of our teachers uses presentation in PDF form. And even our requirements like brochure and flyers are advised to pass in a PDF form too. With this, PDF reader is really important to me to read the presentations from my teachers. Unfortunately I don't have an Adobe Reader and honestly I am not that good in computer and I don't know how to have such. My brother advised me to search in Google a software like Adobe reader or even the Adobe reader itself and download. I have checked a free downloading site and I spotted this software PDF reader.

This PDF reader is what I look for. It looks like an Adobe reader and is really manageable. I am happy because I downloaded the said software for free. This software can open any PDF file. The installation feels like heaven because of its lightweight design. It has many features like it can read XPS, DjVu, CBZ and CBR. It has simple, intuitive user interface, small and start up very fast. This is really good for a person who needs a simple and user friendly PDF reader. I think that with its simplicity and lightweight design make it a very good alternative to the larger PDF program. You must give it a try.