Download Office for free!

ysabella's review of Free Online Software Downloads - www.download-free.com

“Download Office for free!”

Written on: 20/04/2012 by ysabella (1 review written)

My friend introduced me in a software called Office Suite X. She was downloaded the Office Suite X word processor software and she let me used it to judge whether she was lying but fortunately I was amazed on that software because it is really easy to use and it is like Microsoft Office. So, I decided to download also an Office Suite X but for presentation. Office Suite X is suite for word processing, spreadsheets,presentations, graphics, databases and many more.

I downloaded the Office Suite X software on my laptop approximately 5 minutes. And then, I tried to used it as soon as download finish. It is really a good deal because you already have a software for FREE plus a lot of features on it. It has Superior Word and Text Processing Power, it will make PowerPoint Presentation easily, Create Spreadsheets, Documents and Charts, Supports Microsoft Office Files and Formats, and Lightweight Design. This software is very good, user friendly and can help you a lot in your office works.