downloadster.net website review

argy02's review of Downloadster - www.downloadster.net

“downloadster.net website review”

Written on: 29/11/2013 by argy02 (5 reviews written)

I recently visited downloadster.net as I have been hearing good reviews regarding the site from friends and other sources, its safe to say I was not disappointed. The site is very professional and you know exactly what you are getting as soon as you visit the page. I used the website to download vlc media player for FREE! The side itself is very quick and the download of the product was also very fast and all completely secure, there are no popups or other annoying things on the webpage and the entire process of visiting the webpage was actually enjoyable! I also took advantage of the optional software availiable there and have used it on a regular basis, I will no doubt revisit the site in the future. Overall this website gets a resounding thumbs up for its appearance, usability and much much more and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Gary