Planned product lifetime

From 1 review

ds24a3's review of Razer DeathAdder 3500

Razer DeathAdder 3500

“Planned product lifetime”

Written on: 18/08/2012 by ds24a3 (4 reviews written)

I have spent my time now to write this review which is the first time, just because I got so mad at razer. This is my second mouse from them and definitely the last one! First one was copperhead years ago, and after short time I had an issue with the buttons they were double clicking or releasing while dragging. Ok I thought it may happen. So I bought this so loved by many DeathAdder and guess what! After 2 years SAME ISSUE, DOUBLE CLICKING, it is unusable this way as I have to repeat so many times something I work on, for example lasso in photoshop.

Mouse itself is comfortable and precise but somewhat if it breaks down so quickly, my old A4 tech rubbish mouse is still working after over 10 years.

If anyone has seen on discovery channel program called "light bulb conspiracy" you'll agree then that this is definitely an issue here razer is deliberately shortening the lifespan of their product so you buy another.

Many, many people have this double click problem with this mouse, unfortunately I found out about it the hard way, so if you don't want to be disappointed DONT BUY IT it is low quality components made to fail quickly.

• Over 1 Year