Best Keyboard I have ever owned

• Quality

Mcdoogle88's review of Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard

Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard

“Best Keyboard I have ever owned ”

Written on: 20/12/2012 by Mcdoogle88 (2 reviews written)

I brought the Logitech keyboard to go with a new PC I had recently ordered. Having used wireless keyboard before I was fed up with the constant battery changing and drop outs. However I still wanted the flexibility of a wireless solution.

The first thing that attracted me to this keyboard was the fact it was solar powered, and not just on sunlight. I was skeptical that it would be able to get sufficient charge from just light bulbs but I was pleasantly surprised on it's arrival as the smiley face LED lit up as I pressed the battery check button after sitting under an energy efficient bulb for a while.

Installing the keyboard was incredibly easy, plug the tiny adapter into the pc (an extender is provided to move it away from the computer to provide less interference, but I found this what not necessary) windows automatically downloads the drivers and your away! I did not install the optional Logitech utility to monitor battery levels though as I am not a fan of any sort of bloat ware.

I love how easy and comfy it is to write on the keyboard, it has a very mechanical feel to it with the keys being well spaced. The function buttons work well and required no extra software to be installed on my pc.

And to top it all off the keyboard looks fantastic, admittedly I am not an apple fan and avoid them as much as I can, but this keyboard looks blows the apple keyboard out of the water.

• Quality