iPhone Stollen Internally by Apple

• Quality

AMCKAY's review of Apple

Apple

“iPhone Stollen Internally by Apple”

Written on: 08/08/2013 by AMCKAY (2 reviews written)

Sent my phone in for a service , chasing it up for weeks been about two weeks since I sent it away , so I phoned up customer relations so they told me it arrived empty and un-tampered with they were trying to make out as if I never put my iPhone 5 in it so a internal theft investigation will be launched , under these circumstances it's obvious it has been Apple and not the post office as whoever has opened it is trying to say it was empty , very disappointed , hopefully this doesn't happens to anyone else as this has been very distressing as that's £529 down the pan , hopefully the person who has stollen my phone is caught , sacked and charged with theft , very un happy with my experience , don't think I will see my phone again as Apple aren't going to believe us as they will believe there own as my mum and I packaged it and sent it away the same day , very disappointed with Apple on this occasion .

• Quality