Using Apple Everyday Keeps Frustration Away

• Quality

CyndySix's review of Apple

Apple

“Using Apple Everyday Keeps Frustration Away”

Written on: 20/06/2013 by CyndySix (2 reviews written)

For many years I was hardcore HP and PC. Everything I did was Windows based, at home and at work. Then, after spilling coffee on my HP laptop, I ended up getting an Apple MacBook Pro. Wow. What a difference! I can honestly say that I LOVE my computer! I'm not really computer savvy, but using my Apple has been intuitive and easy. My husband set up the new laptop with no problem, and he never even had a computer before!

I also love the support for Apple. You can always make an appointment at their Genius Bars in the Apple stores for no charge. That's a nice feeling knowing that you can get questions answered long after the warranty has expired.

I only wish that I had also gotten the Apple iphone at the same time so that everything would coordinate. I am planning on getting the new 5S or 6 though when it comes out. I can't wait to be all Apple every day! Best laptop ever.