Brilliant magazine, equally brilliant website

From 1 review

lolag1's review of The Escapist Magazine

“Brilliant magazine, equally brilliant website”

Written on: 02/09/2011 by lolag1 (5 reviews written)

As a "girl gamer" (yes I used the dreaded phrase) I absolutely love that this magazine does not discriminate in any way, shape or form against males, females, nerds, console/pc preference or game addiction level. The articles are always incredibly well written with actual words and grammar; and they are always interesting whether you enjoy games as a religion or as an occasional hobby.

I would 100% recommend this to anyone interested in the gaming world and I urge everyone that reads this to at least check out their website and look up the Zero Punctuation videos. I will not elaborate and spoil the fun, but for me there is no other game reviewer I look forward to more. The sheer wit is enough to have you shaking uncontrollably with laughter and whether or not it's a game you are/were interested in, I guarantee there is a perspective you hadn't thought of that will be brought to light.

• Monthly