Avoid Avoid Avoid

KayleighHess's review of PowerGuider.com www.powerguider.com

PowerGuider.com www.powerguider.com

“Avoid Avoid Avoid”

Written on: 26/06/2014 by KayleighHess (1 review written)

Ordered a battery from this site as it said 100% customer satisfaction, no quibble refunds and 3 year guarantee. What a joke, couldnt be any more further from the truth.
The item arrived a few days after the order, a promising start.....thats where it ends! I recognised it as a cheap model found widely on the web at half the price. On using the battery would not charge past 30%, even after 24 hours of being plugged in and then died within half an hour. I followed the instructions on the site, emailed and also sent a message through the site. No response, another email after a week, no response.
I then threatened to report it to PayPal and trading standards and lo and behold I got a response asking me to re charge 3 times in a row to match it to my computer software..A load of rubbish.
After the 3 days of wasting time I emailed again and again. Finally I called PayPal who were brilliant. I finally got my money back through PayPal after 5 weeks of messing about.
This man should not be allowed to trade or use PayPal.