Winningbay are a scam - Avoid like the plague

From 1 review

Adam21k's review of Winning Bay - www.winningbay.co.uk

“Winningbay are a scam - Avoid like the plague”

Written on: 03/07/2012 by Adam21k (0 reviews written)

I purchased an Android tablet as part of their offer they also advertised 7 days free access to their subscription service for competitions.

2 weeks after ordering and almost a dozen emails to their support I am no nearer receiving the tablet.

They refuse to give me an estimated delivery date because of 'availability issues' they say it will take 'a few weeks' and have stated if I cancel my membership to their subscription service that they will no longer be eligible to receive the gift.

This is a SCAM - don't make the same mistake I did!

• android tablet

• Still waiting

Winningbay_Support's Response to Adam21k's Review

Written on: 12/07/2012

Hello Adam21k,

As the Android Tablet is a very popular product, we are currently out of stock. We ensure you that as soon as we get the product in stock again, we will send you your gift.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
WinningBay Customer Service

Winningbay_Support's Response to Adam21k's Review

Written on: 12/07/2012

Hello Adam21k,

As the Android Tablet is a very popular product, we are currently out of stock.
We ensure you that as soon as we get the product in stock again, we will send you your gift .

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,