Thieves/Account Abuse

• Content

Cassie552's review of The Prizefinder.com www.theprizefinder.com

“Thieves/Account Abuse”

Written on: 30/11/2013 by Cassie552 (1 review written)

Somehow this group (Prize Finders Network)found attained my banking information. They have been writing checks to the tune of $24.95 a crack where the signature is; it states: "This draft authorized by your depositor No Signature Required". In the Memo section of the check it states: PFN Newsletter 888-408-3023 #299627. Going over my on-line banking statement is when I learned of this. I called my bank. I'm livid. I'm an elderly woman. How can companies have a conscience and do this to us. Now I am faced with having to close my account and reopen everything. What a mess. I'm 81 years old. This is ludicrous to say the least. Bottom line. I made no purchase. Do not trust these people/company at all. Steer far, far away as humanly possible.

Sweeper123's Response to Cassie552's Review

Written on: 20/06/2014

I called the 888-408-3023 phone number and they explained that they are a sweepstakes newsletter publisher, I had signed up on a sweepstakes report form. They cancelled my subscription when I asked and they provided me a refund. Not sure why you had to close your account.

Essemmgeetoo's Response to Cassie552's Review

Written on: 16/11/2014

It sounds like you have had an unpleasant experience with a company that has less than straightforward business practices, but the people you are referring to are not the same as thprizefinderr which is a free UK listings site for competitions and compers.