Does anyone actually win these prizes?

• Content

Guest's review of The Prizefinder.com www.theprizefinder.com

“Does anyone actually win these prizes?”

Written on: 14/04/2012

After reading all the success stories 'I only started a month ago and won dozens of prizes etc'!!!
Well Ive entered hundreds of comps going on the Prizefinder website every day for about 3 months. One day spending about 7 hours doing it. What have I won? Nothing. Even the free samples I requested did not arrive. I think its just a ruse to get your email box flooded with adverts even if you tick you dont want them. Is anyone else as dissolutioned as me?

Junecliff's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2012

Agree agree agree

I too have done them for years, about 8 years ago,I won a couple from mags but since using prize finder, no such luck!!! I often wonder if they make winning stories up, but wait a mo doesn't that come under trade descriptions act etc....

Louisehutch's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2013

They don't make the winning stories up, I've posted 3 winning stories with them in 5 months because I win quite regular. In fact I've won about £2000 worth in 5 months. Much for my wins are from skill based to take more effort but they get less entries than the form competitions. I was really shocked to read people think its bad as my experience has been totally diffrent.

Louisehutch's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2013

I started using The prizefinder about 5 months ago and have won loads of prizes totalling over £2000. I do both the closing soon and new competitions but I mainly enter skill based competition where it involved some effort like a poem, photo or caption.
We I first entered I really thought it might be a bad but its not! People do win, in fact since my success my friends have joined and they have also won. The prizes might not always huge bit it keeps you going till you get a big prize.
I am sorry your experience with The prizefinder was bad but it was totally diffrent to mine.

Lakjv2's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2013

I have been using the prizefinder website for almost a year, basically since i was forced to retire from work, due to terminal cancer, I have won absolutely nothing, maybe i'm just not a lucky person, or maybe i'm just not just a smart enough person, one thing i do know, is never give up hope. Everyday I dream of winning that Holiday etc, it keeps me going, besides, if I didn't enter it, I certainty wouldn't win it!