Appalled with customer service

• Content

Guest's review of Jackpotjoy www.jackpotjoy.com

“Appalled with customer service”

Written on: 28/03/2013

I joined jackpotjoy briefly today as i'd seen the adverts in a magazine.

In the chat box, at one point, I said 'Come on jackpot, I have bills to pay!'. And after a few minutes, the game said it could not load. I refreshed the page, only to see my account had been suspended. - What?

It stated that I had requested it be suspended. I opened the live chat to ask them to re-open it as I hadn't requested a suspension or limit.

They not only said that because of what I said, they have suspended my account for three months. They also said I couldn't have the £10 I deposited back! (Even though my account was £31)

My Fiance, furious, phoned them to inform this and the woman sounded like she wanted to help and that she'd get the 3 month ban lifted. She put him on hold, then came back and COMPLETELY changed her tone. She said the ban has now been increased after reviewed as i'm an 'irresponsible gambler". Stunned! I live across the road from a William Hill and haven't once popped in. I deposited one £10, spent about £3 and am deemed that.

He was on the phone to this scripted repetitive woman for a hour (From a mobile, so ironically ended up costing him £13) and all we got was "Someone will try and call you back tomorrow to explain it". Why should we waste our time? When my fiance explained my mental disability and how this can effect us, she said "We don't prioritise anyone". TERRIBLE thing to say. She hasn't had much training,

Don't even chance it with this website. You cant casually chat without them pouncing on an attempt to steal money from you. Bad enough that we had to PHONE to even ask for it back!

• Content