Worst Insurance EVER!

• Customer service

Guest's review of Autonet Insurance - www.autonetinsurance.co.uk

“Worst Insurance EVER!”

Written on: 21/07/2013

Incompetant, useless and rip off are words that spring to mind!
On moving my van insurance to them and telling them twice verbaly and by mail Three times that my van had not been insured for 1.5 months due to me blowing the engine and it sat in a garage in bits. They hounded me for more info as to why i had not insured it even though i gave the address for the garage for confirmation.
The then send multiple requests for no claims even though these were provided in the first instance, then requests for copy of driving licence (3 times)
After all this costing me money and time to keep replying to them I eventually sell the van and go to cancel the insurance....they refer me to a form on the web page which didnt exist and after more time on the charged phone to them they say i have to contact the insurers direct!
What are they doing to warrant their fees??? and in their own terms and conditions state payment to them is to act and manage my policy...yer right!
This is easily the worst insurance that i have ever dealt with in over 30 years of insuring multiple vehicles both commercial and private and would advise anyone to not even think about insuring through them.

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Autonetinsurance1's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2013

Dear Sir/Madam.
I'm sorry to hear about you are dissatisfied with our requests for documentation and fees.

If you would like to send me your details, I can pass them to our complaints department to look into.

Kind regards