WHERE,S MY MONEY YOU OVERCHARGED ME ????????

Nile Street, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 2BA
08444 930 870
  • Customer service

BBOWNESS's review of Autonet Insurance - www.autonetinsurance.co.uk

“WHERE,S MY MONEY YOU OVERCHARGED ME ????????”

Written on: 23/06/2013 by BBOWNESS (1 review written)

I TOOK AUTONET INSURANCE FOR 1 YEAR TOLD BY THEM BECAUSE OF FORTHCOMING CLAIM WOULD HAVE TO PAY MORE, ONCE PROVEN INNOCENT I WOULD GET THE OVERPAYMENT BACK AFTER 3 E-MAILS 9 PHONE CALLS COSTING £97.00 AND LETTERS FROM SOLICITORS AND NUMEROUS PROMISES OF CALL BACKS NONE RECEIVED I WOULD STRONGLY NOT TO RECOMMEND USE THIS COMPANY.IF SOME ONE FROM AUTONET READS THIS I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFULL TO RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK. IF YOU GO ON C.U.E. YOU WILL FIND THAT I WAS PROVEN INNOCENT OF THE ABOVE SAID CLAIM KNOWING YOUR COMPANY IT LOOKS VERY MUCH LIKE I HAVE MORE CHANCE OF BEING THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE USA THAN GETTING MY MONEY BACK SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR PROMISES. ONE VERY DISGRUNTLED EX CUSTOMER, BUT I CAN GO TO THE INSURANCE ONBUDSMAN AND ASK THEM TO TAKE MY CASE AGAINST YOU !!!!!!!!

Have you made a claim?

Autonetinsurance1's Response to BBOWNESS's Review

Written on: 24/06/2013

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Thank you for your feedback regarding the cost of your policy and dissatisfaction with the service you received.

If you could forward your contact details to me, I will arrange for the relevant department to get in touch.

Kind regards