let me drive around for five days without insurance

Nile Street, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 2BA
08444 930 870
  • Customer service

winchurst123's review of Autonet Insurance - www.autonetinsurance.co.uk

“let me drive around for five days without insurance”

Written on: 20/05/2013 by winchurst123 (1 review written)

hi went with auto net insurance as they were cheep paid deposit then they asked me to email front and back of driving license document and card so scanned them and sent on 15.4.2013 next day got email to say i hadent sent copy of rear of document so on 18.4.2013 sent email with front and back of driving license heard no more then as my pc had been repaired went through emails on 19.5.2013 there was an email from autonet saying my car insurance had been cancelled on the 13.5.2013 so had been driving since 13th with no insurance i checked that i had sent them the documents then phoned them they said they never fone to let people no about cancellations then they said it had been there fault as the system had been down and they could set me another policy up but now its gone up in price and wen i said ill have to think about it they pointed out that its illegal not to have insurance and my car might get stolen but wen MENTIONED THAT I COULD OF HAD ACCIDENT OR BEEN PULLED OVER BY POLICE AND NOT BE INSURED THEY JUST SAID YES BUT NOTHING HAPPENED UNBELIEVABLE.

Have you made a claim?