Absolutely useless! Cheap at first then come the extras

Nile Street, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 2BA
08444 930 870
  • Customer service

Guest's review of Autonet Insurance - www.autonetinsurance.co.uk

“Absolutely useless! Cheap at first then come the extras”

Written on: 06/02/2013

Terrible customer service, waiting for at least 20-30 mins (at 10p a minute) before ever getting to talk to anyone, once you do they'll be very unhelpful and insist they've sent you things like the certificate despite numerous phone calls to indicate it has not arrived. They'll basically ignore all email correspondence from you as well.

Extra charges for a non fault incident that I declared was over £100!!! Someone ran into me!!! They also charged me another £50 because the previous insurance company had not updated the system to show it was a settle non fault and I'm still waiting for refund from them as the previous insurer has now corrected their mistake.

The final straw was when attempting to put my son (31) on the policy I waited the obligatory 20 mins to get through and was then quoted £110 to add him, when I said that was excessive for very infrequent use they said there was a 14 day option I could but that would be £107. To top it all, they couldn't do it immediately, I'd have to email them the documents and ring back later (another 20 minute wait no doubt).

The most useless company I have ever used and what was quoted to be a very cheap insurance on Go Compare turned out to be £250 more expensive!

I will never use this company again.

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Autonetinsurance1's Comment

Written on: 25/04/2013

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with our services and would like the opportunity to chat to you. Please send your contact details to review@autonetinsurance.co.uk and a member of our complaints team will contact you. Kind regards