DO NOT USE

08444 930 870
  • Customer service

becxs's review of Autonet Insurance - www.autonetinsurance.co.uk

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 13/09/2012 by becxs (1 review written)

Terrible service mis sold insurance have had to change cost me alot of money

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Autonetinsurance's Response to becxs's Review

Written on: 17/09/2012

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Autonet and would like the opportunity to talk with you. Please e-mail your contact details to theteam@autonetinsurance.co.uk along with the details of your complaint and we will contact you. Kind regards Autonet.

Cpap's Response to becxs's Review

Written on: 24/10/2012

I have also had the same experience with Autonet - they were aware of a previous small claim on another policy (in fact they came back to me before i said i wanted to go ahead and take out the policy - with the date of the incident and the value of the claim) and still sold me a policy they later claimed was incorrect - thus trying to charge me a lot more money to either change or cancel my policy. I refuse to pay anything more than the £112 i did for the 3 weeks use of the vehicle, and now they are trying threatening to take me to court unless i pay them another £209. Needless to say i am not happy!

Autonetinsurance's reply to Cpap's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2012

Hi there, we would like the opportunity to look at your policy. please email your details to comms@autonetinsurance.co.uk. Kind regards Tara