Disgraceful, unhelpful & gives me migranes!

Guest's review of Tresham College of Further and Higher Education

“Disgraceful, unhelpful and gives me migranes!”

Written on: 12/03/2013

This college is absolutely disgraceful! There is no other way about it.

They are saying that they do the best for the students to ensure they receive the best support that they need. Yet they've just made the Apprenticeship Staff redundant and added on an Employment office in the college, who are not helpful at all. I've had better luck and help with Connexions.

They rob you of your money. Students are also having to pay for their own bus fairs which is very costly because Tresham is refusing to help out, like they used to before but they just carry on putting the price up. It's bad enough with the government stopping EMA.

The health and social care course I enrolled onto with this college.. Well, It was awful. The students was immature, the tutors used to continue to give you your work back to resubmit without even explaining what you have to do, they expect you to know it at the top of your head? We are there to learn!

I'm learning with a distance course, and I get more information and support from online materials and my tutor than I did at Tresham! Take my advice: avoid like the plague!