Depends

• Quality of Service

Nickoftheshire's review of Costa

“Depends ”

Written on: 27/06/2012 by Nickoftheshire (1 review written)

We go to Costa weekly sometimes as a couple sometimes with the kids. In general we are happy with the service and product but like all services it depends on the venue and the person serving. In our experience if you go to a Costa that is in a Tesco or at a motorway services then don't expect much, I don't no why but they nearly never quite make the cut. If you go to a Costa that is on its own the service is mostly good unless you are unlucky enough to get the trainee, but we all need to start somewhere. The main reason we go to Costa is that as soya milk drinkers its no extra where as most places charge.
As for other coffee shops like Costa I think they are all much the same the main difference is personal tast. The only way you will get better coffee with equally good service is either buy pure luck or going to a small independent coffee shop that have put in the time and effort to make there shop a successes witch you will not always get from a bigger company. The only problem with that is finding one, which certainly is not a problem with Costa.

Price average to high. Like anything if you don't want to pay it there are plenty of other choises no one is forcing you to pay. This is something I find really annoying when I'm at work customers complaining about the bill, you can go elsewhere it's up to you.

Product high to average. Mostly good but not always consistency needs some work.

Service average to high. Again mostly good and compared to some places I've been a breath of fresh air.

• Eastleigh / Southampton