Lovely coffee but...

Guest's review of Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto

Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto

“Lovely coffee but...”

Written on: 22/01/2013

I bought this machine in November 2011. It worked well, making lovely coffee, until March 2012 when there was no power to the machine. The machine went off to be repaired under warranty. It was returned within a few days working perfectly well. Since then, the machine stopped working on a further 3 occasions, with Nescafe replacing the machine in August 2012. This new machine worked until December 2012, when off it went for repair, being returned in late December. It was back for 3 weeks when it stopped working again. Nescafe assure me that I have been unlucky! It is such a shame as I do enjoy the coffee it makes.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Paulinelen's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2013

you are not unlucky - I have had several similar instances with my machines - usually they need descaling and the nozzle pricking out to get them going again. My biggest problem is that they start to leak liquid out around the capsule, I have now had three of these machines all doing the same thing. Now I have one that is leaking from the water tank.
Not my best buy - I usually manage to keep electrical goods well into their teens and these have all started to play up within 6 months of use including the one I trialed for Krups.

Shelaghmmurren's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2013

The machine is bad so is Canada's customer service