Faulty machine or faulty discs, but zero customer service!!!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

londonderry's review of Bosch Tassimo T65

Bosch Tassimo T65

“Faulty machine or faulty discs, but zero customer...”

Written on: 08/11/2013 by londonderry (2 reviews written)

We purchased the Suchard hot chocolate discs over the summer for our Tassimo machine and the t-discs are absolutely useless as the chocolate is clearly not mixing with the water. A lot of the syrup never leaves the disc, so the hot chocolate tastes really bitter. I spoke to customer service and offered to privately send them a video of the problem, but they were clearly not interested and did not want me to send them the link when I offered to do so. I asked for a courier pickup or return address label (to send back the product) and they said they did not provide them, but reluctantly said that I could post the Suchard back and that someone would take a look at them in a "few weeks." Mondelez International (the parent company) needs to work on its customer service as it is obvious that the t-discs that I was provided have started to dry up months prior to their expiration date (February/March 2014.) It may have been an issue with my particular batch, but the end result is the same... a disappointed Tassimo customer stuck with eighty discs that taste like dirty water.

It appears that a few other reviewers have had a similar experience to mine ("never seems to empty properly, tastes watery", etc.) Before reading some of these negative reviews, I assumed that I was the only one, so I tried to resolve the problem by contacting Tassimo directly. Unfortunately, Tassimo did not have any real interest and would not take any responsibility for my discs being faulty or dried up. Even though my poor experience with these Tassimo discs are in the minority (thankfully), I hope others will give my review a thumbs up, so that the parent company, Mondelez International takes the issue more seriously and addresses the quality control issues that some Tassimo customers are experiencing.

• More than 1 year