Shocking customer service

• Service & Support

gingko's review of Bosch Tassimo T65

Bosch Tassimo T65

“Shocking customer service”

Written on: 26/04/2013 by gingko (1 review written)

I did a great deal of research before buying this machine in December 2012. I bought it for its green credentials and the ability to recycle the discs. I too have had problems with exploding discs from time to time and the coffee not being that hot but more of a concern was much to Kraft foods claiming you can recycle the discs and the still promote this on their website even now, you cannot! they have put a limit of 3000 participants on the scheme and had i known that at the time i would definately not bought the machine. I've contacted the customer care line (how thay come up with that and kept a straight face beggars belief). On two occasions i was told that my complaint had been logged and someone would get back to me (you guessed it..never happened as i suspected. KRAFT foods shame on you for claiming and promoting such things and really its a token gesture and you don't really care. I shall be writing to the president of Kraft Foods UK who ironically is currently the chair of the Food & Drink Federation’s Sustainability Steering Group.

• 1 - 6 months