RIDICULOUS POLICY

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

497Cobb's review of Zara

“RIDICULOUS POLICY ”

Written on: 13/07/2014 by 497Cobb (1 review written)

Shopped here for the first time for my 11yo girl and 10yo boy. Discovered girls sizes are extremely small compared to other brands and boys are about 2 sizes bigger than other brands. I purchased a top for my son in his usual size and it was swimming on him when he tried it on at home as he was not with me at the time. I immediately rand the Highpoint store where I had purchased the top only about an hour earlier. The sales assistant checked if the had a smaller size as I definitely wanted to swap the top for a smaller one. She advised me she had one, so I asked her to hold it until I could get back out there in a few hours as I did definately want the top. I was advised they do not hold any stock even if you 100% just want to swap sizes.I find this ridiculous as who would drive half an hour to the shopping centre and then fight the crowds on weekend on the off chance the right size top is just sitting there waiting for me. The sales assistant couldn't have cared less and reinterated it was store policy. This was the first time I have shopped at Zara and as I have four children and was very happy with style of clothes and price and would definitely purchase from them in the future, however I will now stick with the old faithfuls, Myer, Pumpkin Patch etc as they actually look after the consumers who are spending money in their stores and have always been reasonable with swap overs, refunds etc.

• HIghpoint