171392930 order number

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

rebeccalouise1992's review of Topshop

“171392930 order number”

Written on: 30/05/2014 by rebeccalouise1992 (1 review written)

awful customer service!! I ordered a two playsuits for express delivery that did not come on time to the store were i asked them to be delivered. The staff found it hilarious and told me they could not help me in anyway unless I bought something else. When i picked up the package that arrived serval days late I wanted to return it as it hadn't come in time and was told I needed to send it off as they couldn't return it instore with it being a concession so i have done this and still no refund so no playsuits and £100 down. I have been in contact with customer service who told me they could refund me the postage but mentioned nothing about the playsuits not beingf refunded.

why sell a concession at topshop if you cannot be responsible for it

• Arndale Manchester

Branch Visited

• £100

Velvet.as.fcuk's Response to rebeccalouise1992's Review

Written on: 04/08/2014

I had a similar problem. I ordered two dresses which were also concessions, so could only be refunded buy post. I sent them both back as i changed my mind and after a month i got my first refund back for one dress and i am still waiting for my next refund. The same thing happened with customer service, they would answer anything else except the question about my second refund. They have very poor customer service. I am never going to buy from them online again.