DO NOT PAY THE 30.00

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Topshop

“DO NOT PAY THE 30.00 ”

Written on: 28/05/2013

So I ordered a dress from WWW.TOPSHOP.COM and have not received my dress. I saw it on the Website and fell in love and wanted to wear it to a party this weekend!(June 1st) I placed my order on May 24th 2013. The site charges a whopping 30.00 for Tracked and Faster shipping. So i paid it. The info box popped up and stated w the faster shipping my dress would arrive NO Later than May 30th This THURSDAY!!! However the tracking info has not updated and my package is NOT on the way!!I called customer service THEY SAY THAT TRACKED AND FASTER IS actually 8-10 WORKING DAYS!!!! NOT the 4 DAYS that it says on the site when u pay for the items!! THE UNPLEASANT REP STATED THAT I SHOULD DISREGARD THE NOTE THAT STATED THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE AND STATED I SHOULD READ THE FINE PRINT IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS... I FEEL RIPPED OFF. I'VE PAID 93.00 (70.00 FOR THE DRESS AND 30.00 FOR NOT SO MUCH FASTER SHIPPING AND LOOKS LIKE MY DRESS MAY NOT ARRIVE IN TIME...IM SO DISAPPOINTED W THE SITES MISLEADING INFO SINCE WHEN IS 8-10 WORKING DAYS EXPEDITED SHIPPING AND TO CHARGE 3X'S MORE THAN STANDARD SHIPPING AT THAT!!! SHAME ON YOU! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE! ITS THE PRINCIPLE. DON'T MISLEAD CUSTOMERS!

• Website