Terrible Returns Policy

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

cherry78's review of Reiss

“Terrible Returns Policy”

Written on: 16/07/2013 by cherry78 (1 review written)

I complained via email as I had bought a jacket for £195 in store, two weeks later they drastically reduced it to £78. I asked via email if there was anything they could do, firstly they failed to read my initial email correctly and then eventually said as the 14 day returns period had lapsed so they were unable to help. This may be a case of tough luck however half my wardrobe is from Reiss and I am very loyal to the brand, it is a shame they couldn't have shown more loyalty towards me! Their returns period in store is only 14 days and you can only have an exchange or gift card not a refund via the original method of payment as most stores offer. I will never shop there again.

• manchester

Branch Visited

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Tashab's Response to cherry78's Review

Written on: 28/07/2013

TBH by law Reiss are totally correct and normally the time scale for contacting the supplier after receipt of goods is 7days do 14 days is quite generous. If you check out your consumer rights on returning goods or buying goods which are then reduced or because of a change of mind you will see it is 7 days and I believe that is if they are unworn? The only time it is different is if the item is faulty and then it is 30 days and in some cases up to 6 months.