Order #263155 - Where Are My Clothes?

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

ThommyJK's review of Raja Fashions

“Order #263155 - Where Are My Clothes?”

Written on: 02/04/2012 by ThommyJK (1 review written)

I wish I had read more reviews before booking with Raja to be fitted for shirts and a blazer. I met with the fitter Nash C in Toronto on Jan. 19, 2012. He steamrolled me through the fitting in about 5 minutes and quickly had me convinced to order 6 shirts - double what I had initially intended. He had me into the cheapest grade of material for the blazer, even though I told him I wanted something of good quality. You have to give it to these guys, they know how to put on the full court sales press. I was stupid enough to hand over my credit card and was promised 2 shirts within 4 weeks, the remainder once the fit had been confirmed. On January 24 I received a package containing someone else's order which I returned to Raja. That was the last I ever heard from them. I am now into week 11, have not seen a single stitch of cloth or received any explanation. This is a big scam and an expensive lesson to learn. I'll bite the bullet on the $1100 they already took me for. My concern is that they have my credit card number.