Beware of scam

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of New Look

“Beware of scam”

Written on: 05/04/2012

I had a store card with new look, and after bad experiences decided to cut the card up and pay off the full balance. I did not use the card for around 6 months, then out of the blue I got a statement demanding an amount of over £30 for April ( we were in march ). Upon investigation I found out that new look we're charging me for an item I purchased last year. I now cannot get a mortgage because of bad credit ( as I wasn't told about outstanding amount ). I am now in the process of claiming against the company. Surely this is not legal

• Quality of service