Bad Customer Service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Dianaleigh's review of Monsoon

“Bad Customer Service”

Written on: 26/07/2014 by Dianaleigh (1 review written)

This company do not like you returning items. I've returned 2 and both times have been interegated and made to feel like I have no right to return anything as it's their money and I'm going to have to give them a really good reason before they refund it to me. Very rude and odd expressions on there faces the oddest sales staff I have come across, lovely when your purchasing very peculiar behaviour when you return items. The lady behind me when I purchased my last top (the one I've just returned) was trying to make a return as she'd been over charged, she was told to go to one queue and then when she got to front she was told the refund couldn't be done and sent to the back of the queue I was in, she was really angry and I can now sympathies, it's just delay tactics and bad customer service. I would go as far to say that in my opinion the company teach the staff to be like this, maybe they lose a bonous if they except returns. Not shopping there again,over priced anyway.

• Quality of service