Excellent store experience!!!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Shonu's review of Monsoon

“Excellent store experience!!!”

Written on: 04/04/2014 by Shonu (1 review written)

I have a very good customer service experience with Whiftgift Monsoon store staffs. All of them are very polite and friendly with a pleasing smile on faces. Never had a problem in exchange or refunds done in stores. They help you with your purchase with all means to make your shopping experience very good. Now Very frequently I buy cloths and accessories from Monsoon for me and my daughter not only for its classic design but also because of the customer service I get from them. Thanks to the whole team of WHIFTGIFT MONSOON who made my experience so good :))

My online shopping experience was not that good because till now they have cancelled 3 of my orders though it showed "in stock" at the time of purchase. But they did not charged me for what was not dispatched from the order. They should keep their inventory updated. But I believe they are improving online shopping experience too which I felt with my recent online shopping.

• Whiftgift Monsoon

Branch Visited

• Children and women clothing (from last September more than £2,000/-)

• Quality of service