Nervous after reading reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Shoppermama's review of Monsoon

“Nervous after reading reviews”

Written on: 15/07/2013 by Shoppermama (1 review written)

I ordered a dress online from monsoon in size 12. I paid with an overseas credit card as the website clearly states they will not debit my card until the item has been dispatched. Anyways they charged my card the day I ordered the item and 5 days later I got a dispatch message saying this dress is not in stock so has been cancelled. I checked my credit card statement to see if a refund had been processed but nothing there. I called up customer service and waited 20mins for someone to answer the phone. Only to be told my refund will be processed in due course. I asked that as they have a 14 in stock, I'll take that as I know it fits (wanted to buy the 12 as I'm hoping to soon lose some maternity weight). Anyways they refused and said I'd have to order it online. I explained about the international transaction fees. Anyways the customer service person seemed information enough over the phone. After reading the reviews I just hope they deliver the other dresses I ordered in time for my return flight in 20 days. And my refund is processed smoothly. Making calls from overseas to get my refund will cost me way too much.

• Online