No Customer Service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Hobbs

“No Customer Service”

Written on: 11/11/2012

Don't ever order online with this company. I had a problem with their delivery service so e-mailed their customer service team. I received a response stating they would reply within 3 days if they felt it was required. I didn't think this was a great response but though I would wait and see what happened.12 days later I have still received no response and I have no idea whether they will ever respond. All I can conclude is that their high prices do not correspond with a high level of service. You have been warned!

Rebeccashinn's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2012

Totally agree. I have complained twice about the fact I couldn't use a gift card online nor over the phone and nor would they order the item into store - it's been weeks now and they haven't replied - really lousy.