Awful online delivery

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

VanessaWagner278's review of H&M

“Awful online delivery”

Written on: 06/07/2014 by VanessaWagner278 (1 review written)

I tend not to go into H&M because the queues at the counters in store frustrate me no end (I've never been in and not had to queue for at least 5 mins). But I have some jeans that I love and wanted another couple of pairs, so I ordered online. Bit surprised that there was no 'click and collect' service, and at the 4-6 working day delivery time advertised (considering Next offer next day delivery). 4 working days after placing my order I had an email saying it was ready for dispatch....4 days after that my tracking information becomes available, and 2 days later of course the courier turns up while I'm out. Shocked to discover there's no information on the courier note to arrange re-delivery or a centre to collect from, and that after two more undisclosed delivery dates they will return my order to H&M. I'm so frustrated - I only ordered because they were sale items. I absolutely won't be ordering from H&M again and would highly recommend people avoid it too.