Terrible!

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of H&M

“Terrible!”

Written on: 27/02/2013

I ordered an item on 13th Feb and as they quote 4-6 working days. I received notification that it had been dispatched on 14th Feb so I thought I would receive the item for well before it was needed. I still haven't received my order and still not received a proper response to my email to H&M (just an automated response). I have now emailed them to cancel the order because its quite obvious that the order hasn't even been dispatched even though they quote on their site 4-6 working days. Really it should have arrived by now. Going off the other reviews here too, it seems they are misleading people by claiming on their website that delivery will be 4-6 working days when that is not the case.

This was my first order with H&M and will be the last as an alternative item has been sourced elsewhere.

If there was a zero star rating I would have chosen that. Absolutely terrible service!

• online ordering