Poor Quality Products

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Claires Accessories

“Poor Quality Products”

Written on: 31/12/2012

I can honestly say I love the style of Claire's products. Except for two factors: The jewelry is very expensive, and it breaks easily. Today I payed $10 for a necklace I absolutely loved, but as soon as I arrived home, the chain broke. This is not the first time this has happened. A few years ago, I purchased earrings from Claire's also, and when I arrived home, I set them on the table, and I noticed they were broken. I had barely even touched them! I am currently trying to fix my necklace, but I might have to spend even more money getting it professionally fixed. I wouldn't recommend Claire's if money is tight or constantly buying jewelry is an inconvenience. Claire's now has a reputation among my family and friends as a store with very poor quality products. But, if you are looking for great style and beautiful jewelry, Claire's is the place. :)