desective policy

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Claires Accessories

“desective policy”

Written on: 16/02/2012

I bought a wallet at Claire's, the sales girl never mentioned anything about "special occasions"? accessories. So when I needed to return the wallet because none of my cards would fix, I was refused my money back. The sales girl took my receipt, made a circle with red pen and said that it meant I was told about their "special occasions" accessories policy. I told her NO it was never mentioned, besides she just made the circle herself right in front of me!. If I would had been told, I would have not bought the wallet. --since when are wallets consider "special occasions" accessories? She teamed up with another sales girl, denied what she just did, about the circle, and repeated over and over that wallets are "special occasions" accessories. I could not believe it. The wallet is a simple one, it does not have any special decorations, no rhinestones, no glitter, no silver, and no gold it's just an every day wallet. Unless they consider going food shopping as "special occasions" I do not know what to make out of this. Needless to say I was treated so rude it was humiliating, even the other customers seemed embarrassed for me. Someone should be responsible. Either they are not training employees the right way or they are taking advantage of customers. A word of advice-- IF YOU CONTINUE TO PATRONIZE THIS STORE BE VERY AWARE OF THEIR DECEIVING POLICY.

• smith heaven mall lake grove in long island ny

Branch Visited