Rubbish

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

KaylaJohnston's review of AX Paris

“Rubbish ”

Written on: 24/08/2014 by KaylaJohnston (1 review written)

Ordered a dress & paid for next day delivery . The courier they use is an absolute joke to start off with. After reading all the bad reviews from them. Courier pretending they have tried to deliver, no cards left then eventually parcel just dumped on the doorstep without knocking. My dress didn't arrive in time for when I needed it but was excited to see it once it finally arrived. Well, that lasted all of a minute. I looked over the dress, not only was the material a little rougher & cheap looking than I had imagined, the dress also had a dark grey line going across the middle of it and some of the embroidery looked more shinier than the other parts. Looking closer I realised that this was because some of it had gaps in where it had been stitched & some bits had shoddily been stitched over twice. I will not be wearing this dress and it's getting sent straight back. I've never ordered anything online that's turned up this bad. I would maybe take it as a one off but after seeing all the other reviews, it doesn't seem like it is so will not be ordering again from this rubbish company. Think it's a joke they ask you to return by recorded delivery, want you to print out the return form etc. I'd be happy to if it was my fault but when your sending out clearly rubbish garments then it's not on.