Poor service provided

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Waltonig163's review of AX Paris

“Poor service provided”

Written on: 17/08/2014 by Waltonig163 (1 review written)

I ordered a top and short suit and paid for next day delivery, my ordered arrived and the top was missing. I contacted AX PARIS and advised I would be sending the order back, I was offered a refund for returning the item however not a refund on the next day delivery I had paid for in order to get the outfit in time for a festival I was attending. I received a refund for the postage to send the item back however am still waiting in a refund for the item, when I contacted AX PARIS they advised the refund had been issued and could take a couple of days to appear in my account, I found this amazing since the postage refund had been issued at the same time and had managed to find it's way to my account straight away. I have found the company to be unorganised, unprofessional and extremely frustrating to deal with. I will never use the website again!