A very happy customer

KGKG's review of Mrs Sparkles - www.mrssparkles.co.uk

“A very happy customer”

Written on: 03/05/2013 by KGKG (1 review written)

I am surprised at all of the negative comments because I have had a very different experience. I used the company last December to do a one off clean using a voucher and was pleased with the result. I have now booked them on a regular basis (fortnightly) and they have been twice. Today, I specified a list of jobs I wanted them to do and they did that AND MORE. I had not met the 2 cleaners before but would certainly have them again. They were very efficient and I am very pleased with the end result. Sorry to hear that not everyone has been as fortunate as me.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib